Kato Ladies Clinic pioneers the method of natural IVF. In natural IVF, woman's body is not injected with hormones to induce certain numbers of follicles. Instead, the doctors monitor our naturally produced follicles and pick the best ones.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day One

Here is the summary of my first day at Kato Ladies Clinic. I arrived at Kato Ladies Clinic at 8:45AM and went to the 9th floor to get a number which was number 200. As seen in this picture so many people were waiting in the wait room.

Then I waited for approximately thirty minutes until my number appeared on the screen and went to the 4th floor. There the receptionist asked general information such as what day my last period was and if today was the third day of my period. After an hour the nurse called and told me to go to the 10th floor to get blood work. From 10th floor we were told to go back to the 9th floor to wait. After an hour wait period we went back to 4th floor and met the doctor who gave me Serophene pills to take for twelve days to improve ovulation. Total hours spent at Kato Ladies Clinic today was approximately 4 hours and paid 5000 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment